Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mini Haul

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Whazzzup folks !!!

    Just arrived from Miami. Toy hunt was not the big thing, not many McFarlane toys out, but I was able to get the following: Mandaring Spawn at KB Toys, Elvis at Walmart and She Spawn at EB. They were not my main priorities, but They look Ok.

    DSC01069

    BTW, if someone at Miami still want the McKenzie Bros, at the Dolphing Mall there are still some, package in bad shape, but figures Ok if you want them for loose. At US$4.99, I should have taken a pair...

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 17, 2004 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font></font>

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 18, 2004 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font></font>

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 18, 2004 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Just looking at Elvis, I would like to see a Marilyn Monroe figure from McFarlane. I was even thinking to put Elvis with the feet in a Hot Rod car and Marilyn next to him.

    P905111

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dude, did you get the package I sent yet?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Not yet, got tocheck with the courier company as I was out since Sunday. I will let you know tomorrow. Hope Charley didin't mess it up [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I really hope nothing happened to it

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    How are you doing with the dissability paperwork ?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Chaser, I just called them and I have a package.......oh boy !!!! oh boy !!!!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Heeeeeeyyyyyy !!!!!!

    Ok, it's not a BIG haul, but is MY haul [img]mad.gif[/img]

    So start saying something [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    Friends......... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LOL MM4, easy man [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I have the Elvis and really like him!

    haultoast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •